Martes, Nobyembre 27, 2012

Map dota 6.75 AI download






























Map DotA v6.76c.w3x released. Member of Dota forum ask Icefrog or PBMN (PleaseBugMeNot) make map Dota v6.75 AI

From member (fan of dota game):
Member 1: Dota 6.75 finally released. I can't wait to see Dota 6.75 ai. Tks IceFrog and PBMN
Member 2: I just hope that PBMN will finish Dota 6.75 ai soon
And.......Please please Dota v6.75 AI fast

But...You need wait Dota 6.75 stable (6.75 even not confirmed as stable yet. Just wait and play what we have now.)

From PBMN (PleaseBugMeNot):

Hello, dear friends.Long time no see :) been a busy bee in RL.

I`m planning to port the AI map to 6.75 but unfortunately, very soon, i`m going to move to a new country -Germany (Munich). Thus the next release date depends much on the speed i can find a suitable rent apartmentthere... as i can`t place my workstation and work on the map, in my free time, without a proper place to live. The big unknown is in front of me :) but i`ll keep you posted of my progress.

PS. Please, contact me at my email pbmn.dota[at]gmail.com if you have any information, which can speed up the apartment situation. We will all appreciate it! 
PBMN

You can email to him: pbmn.dota@gmail.com............What do you think? Comment here...Have fun ^^
I will update link download here when Map Dota v6.75 AI released.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento